Friday, May 6, 2011

My Blog on The Doorway to Professional Learning Communities

With so many blogs it is hard just to pick three to highlight, so I picked ones that I found easy to read and easy to comprehend.  The first one is http://en.wordpress.com/tag/instructional-design/feed/ .  I found this website to be in an easy format and layout.  I like the fact that the titles of each blog are highlighted in a different color and in larger font making it easy to pick a subject of interest.   The page is organized well with the list of topics going from top to bottom, making it free from clutter which definitely makes it easier to read.   

http://www.iddblog.org/?p=683&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+InstructionalDesignAndDevelopmentBlog+%28Instructional+Design+and+Development+Blog%29 is the second blog I picked.  This one is a simple straightforward newsletter that discusses the nuts and bolts of an instructional designer. To me this article was interesting as it is intended as a simple reminder of what is important and the author also talks about his typical day, which I enjoyed reading as it gave me an insight to what could be in store for me.  There are also links to previous articles along the side of the article; again this site is free from clutter.

http://www.instructionaldesigncentral.com/htm/IDC_instructionaldesignsites.htm  is the third blog page.  This one is also in an easy to read format and has a lot of information.  There are links to other instructional design sites and organizations as well as to forums and job information for future designers.   This particular page is more informative in that it provides many documents and links useful for instructional designers such as the history, timeline and definitions.   Appears to be an informative learning site, I look forward to exploring it further.

I picked only three but came across so many interesting sites, some that I have created feeds for so I can continue to research and learn.  I have created my own site, I am sure it will be updated as I learn more about how to blog creatively and effectively. 

1 comment:

  1. I look foward to learning from and with you in this course.
    Lindsay Boggs

    ReplyDelete